That features a Foreword by Dameon D. Welch-Abernathy (a.okay.a. PhoneBoy)
Lastly a book that may provide help to get the utmost effectivity out of your Check Point Firewall! This book takes you through discovery, analysis, and remediation of widespread effectivity factors on Check Point firewalls. You will research:
– Frequent OSI Layer 1-three Group Factors and Discover ways to Restore Them
– The Dreaded RX "Darkish Triad" Group Counters
– How one can Troubleshoot Intermittent Performance Factors
– CoreXL Tuning & Ideas
– IPS Performance Tuning
– SecureXL Throughput Acceleration Tuning
– SecureXL Session Worth Acceleration Tuning
– Multi-Queue & Hyperspect
– Information Affinities
Contains a exercise-based index that lists all CLI directions utilized all by way of the textual content material. This book has each factor it’s important get in all probability probably the most out of your Check Point firewall.
A free preview of the book's Desk of Contents is available on the market at maxpowerfirewalls.com.