The 'Nurses’ Survival Guide to Drugs in Practice' is a helpful pocketbook designed to current succinct information on all types of drugs that nurses need to lookup shortly. It provides an understandable and detailed account of widespread drugs and their actions. The extent is acceptable for all nurses in apply, along with licensed and scholar nurses, in addition to these taking Supplementary Prescribing Packages and in addition might be useful to totally different healthcare professionals . Pocket sized and easily transportable, it will end up to be a unbroken companion every in ward and group environments. As well as to the additional routine use of drugs in medical apply it covers emergency circumstances, comparable to cardiac arrest and anaphylaxis.
• Full protection of drugs in use to provide security in any medical setting
• Succinct and clear information in packing containers, lists and so forth to facilitate assimilation of data ‘on the spot’
• Partaking web web page design and correctly signposted format to permit quick entry to the suitable information
• Flexicover to maintain high high quality in a medical setting and when steadily used
• Covers main pharmacology along with drug absorption and metabolism in addition to explaining how drugs really work
• Completely up to date with authorities ideas e,g, from NICE, the Resuscitation Council and the British Thoracic Society and so forth.
• Additional sections on the approved options of administering and prescribing drugs, drug calculations and paediatric doses